10. No country would have a chance at invading and conquering the U.S. because the U.S Military is the most bad ass military ever constructed.
9. Ron Paul has quoted USMC Brigadier General Smedley Butler in War Is A Racket (two time Medal Of Honor recipient) in his books. Good old Smedley said we should only go to war if the people who work in the military industrial complex are willing to work for the same wages the lowest ranking trooper gets, the people who fight the wars vote to go to war, and only to defend our country.
8. The United States military accounts for 43% of worldwide military spending. Do you think we have some cool weapons that other countries don’t?
7. Because troops and other people die.
6. Ron Paul understands the concept of blowback.
5. Ron Paul knows that the wars are bankrupting us.
4. Ron Paul receives more donations from our troops then all of the other GOP candidates combined and more than Obama. Shouldn’t we listen to the people who are fighting and dying in the wars?
3. The U.S has over 5113 active nuclear warheads. Russia is the next closest at 1566. Aren’t we friends with them now or at least not trying to blow each other up?
2. We have an airplane with fricking lasers on it that can shoot down ICBMs from many miles away. Since we are thousands of miles away from Iran we have plenty of time to scramble this plane and shoot the warhead down over whatever ocean they want to send it.
1. Imagine you are the President of Israel, Pakistan, China, or Russia and you are notified that Iran just launched a nuclear weapon. Do you wait to see what direction its going or go into full release? The answer is all of those countries go into full release because they don’t have the luxury of being thousands of miles away from Iran like the U.S is to see where its going. Those countries eliminate Iran from the face of the earth. If the weapon is coming our way then see #2.