1. I’m 28 years old with 5 years of work experience. I feel as if that experience is as good as an MBA.
2. Night school two nights a week for 3 years learning things that are changing all the time is not going to cut it.
3. $30k in debt to maybe get me an interview. Um..no.
4. Well, I would do it if an employer wants to pay for me to do it. (As long as I would get a raise when I’m done).
5. Colleges and universities already have enough money on their hands. They don’t need more of mine that I could be learning on the job.
6. I would rather get moved around a company every couple of years. This way I would become valuable and in-despensible. Can’t fire the guy that knows and does everything.
7. My MBA would come from another mid major school which doesn’t have any pull.
8. If I couldn’t get hired before with the experience and a bachelors what makes me think that piece of paper makes me more qualified w/o the continuing experience.
9. More reports and presentations about things that have already happened and what I would have done differently knowing what already happened. How about just working on something real and going with it. Good old trial and error.
10. I enjoyed college so much the first time I probably would not want to leave it a second time. If I ever left it I would probably have 3 MBA’s and a Doctorate in something. 🙂