1. With the Detroit Lions being the first ever winless team in NFL history they have actually set a record.
2. All Detroit Lions fans now can stop talking about when the Lions were going to go winless and now they can say it happened in 2008.
3. Ticket prices at Ford Field will not go up next year because not even the Ford’s have the balls to do that. Back in 2007 they did. “Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three times….well you’re not going to fool me three times”…George W.Bush
4. Maybe if the Detroit Lions ever get back to the glory days of 8-8 we can all enjoy being in the race for a playoff spot instead of the #1 draft pick.
5. We know the Detroit Lions are going to draft a QB because they think a QB will solve their problems. The Detroit Lions must have never heard of the classic football saying of “Offense sells tickets and Defense wins championships.” (Read about Joey Harrington for proof)
6. The most entertaining thing anybody saw in section 108 row 2 saw this year was during the Tampa Bay game where some lady was hammered drunk and threw up on the field. This was when the Lions were up 17-0. After security removed her, the Lions were down 21-17. This all took place within a matter of 8 minutes.
7. To lure (trick) ex-Detroit Lions fans back to Ford Field maybe they will have “bring your mug games” to the field and charge $20 for as much beer as you can drink instead of the $7.50 beers that are there now. Ridiculous.
8. Ford Field will end up being the best foreclosed piece of property in Detroit. Equipped with luxury suites, 47 kitchens, 84 bathrooms, a guest house (visitors locker room), and two jumbo screen TV’s. What a deal!
9. Hopefully William Clay Ford Sr will realize that he knows nothing about football and open up his checkbook and hire somebody who knows a thing or two about football. (See Bill Parcells)
10. With an 0-16 record my dad has no choice this year but to not renew his season tickets. I know his argument is that he has had seniority for 30 years or so but who cares. Your seniority is for a product that sucks. When you own season tickets and only go to half of the games (and can attend the half you don’t go to) its time to punt. Anybody looking for two seats in section 108 row 2 on the aisle? They are right behind where Jason Hanson and Nick Harris warm up. If so, contact me.