1. You are President Bush and have all of the power in the world to do whatever you want. When asked about the war in Iraq you admit that Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations were not there in the first place. When you get called out by the news reporter about this gigantic mistake all you can say is “so what.”
2. Your Vice President Dick Cheney and when told that over 66% of the American population says the War In Iraq is not worth fighting you reply with “so.”
3. You are so blown away by #2 that you decide to make a top ten responses video on why VP Dick Cheney should care “so” much about the United States.
4. You are named after your favorite color (Pink) and don’t care about all of the things you have lost because “so what” your still a rock star and your having more fun.
5. Your an expert at Rock Band and your favorite band is Weezer. Say it ain’t “so” man, a 100%. Nice work.
6. Your some of the best jazz musicians (Miles Davis and John Coltrane) of all time and even though you don’t say a word through the whole song you have to call it something. “So what” should I call this song?
7. You ask out the girl of your dreams and you shoots you down but leaves a small window of opportunity for you. All you can say is “So” you’re saying theres a chance.
8. Your family has sold out to corporate sponsors. “So what,” your getting paid.
10. After looking at reasons 1, 2, and 9 its no wonder why our country is “so” screwed up right now.