1. Its a distraction.
2. You bought Guitar Hero because it was suppose to be fun but now its become a way of life.
3. Its the only challenging thing in your life right now because your not working.
4. Eventhough you told yourself that taking a 30 minute break from looking for jobs on the internet is much needed, that 30 minute break turned into a 1.5 hour rock out fest.
5. You start to believe that you actually have some kind of musical ability.
6. You begin to think that you can just pick up a real guitar(which you have never played a lick of in your life) and start whaling.
7. You think its a good idea to forget pursuing jobs that you are qualified for and you think about pursuing a music career.
8. You don’t get out much so you look forward to taking on friends in a Guitar Hero duel.
9. Your friends that work beat you in a rock out fest and it makes you feel like a loser. Since you have nothing else to do, you go back home and practice you ass off to get to being expert status not once turning on the computer to look at jobs.
10. Unfortunately you are not on a contract that guarantees you money like Joel Zumaya so if you injure yourself you won’t even be able to use the computer to type in your resume.