1. You work for:
and you need a bailout by the U.S Government to keep your plants running.
2. You took a look at your 401k statement and it looks like this:
In this case you need to bailout from the stock market and put your money into money markets or bonds.
3. You are the engineer of a train and notice there is another train coming at you on the same tracks. You would need to bailout in this situation.
In this case you would need some bailout help from the U.S Government to save you from financial disaster.
5. You are sledding and get too much speed going where you cannot control the tube you are on.
In this case YOU should have bailed out long before you even got half way down the hill.
6. You are driving your Ford Bronco in the Moab Desert and the brakes go out.
You want to bailout but you know its going to hurt just as much bailing out as it is to just ride it out.
7. You live in Michigan and are unemployed. There are no new jobs coming anytime soon thanks to reason #1.
(I know the chart is a year or so old so here are the current numbers)
In this scenario, bailing out from the State of Michigan and living some where else might be your only choice.
8. You are an American citizen and learn that your trusted politicians are spending the USA into bankruptcy.
Here, the USA has to pass a bill to bailout its bailout. How does that work anyways?
9. Even your favorite cartoons are no longer funny. They some how are all about bailouts.
Here you need to bailout from watching cartoons because they are no longer an escape from reality.
10. Your an illegal immigrant trying to get into the U.S and get pulled over by a cop.
What else can you say in this situation except for RESCATE!!!!!! (Bailout in Spanish).